SEO: Search engine optimization
- Website can be found in a search engines result (SERP)
- When searching for words or phrases relevant to the content on website
- Use words or phrases that describe your business and are also
SEO Best Practice
HTML element that specifies the title of a web page. Title tags are displayed on search engine results pages (SERPs) as clickable headline for a given result and are significant for usability SEO and social sharing. Title tag of web page is meant to be an accurate and concise description of a page’s content.
- Smart internal linking, SEO should make sure that the category hierarchy of the given website is reflected in URLs.
- The information is used to determine the relevancy of a given web page by the search engines.
Content of page
- Information that lives on the web, describing services and product
- Using keyword-rich phrases
Image alt text
- Alt tags are used within an HTML code to describe the appearances and function of an image on a page.
- Adding alternative text to photo
- Alt tags will be displayed in place of an image if an image file cannot be loaded
- Alt tags provide image context/description to search engine crawlers helping them to index an image properly.